I first answered God's call to go to Kenya in 2001 and He has been faithful for all those years. He's raised up a group of people who have agreed to stand with me - as partners - in 'loving my neighbor' here in East Africa.

Would you consider joining my team of supporters? There are three options:


1) You can send funds through Ripe for Harvest:
Ripe for Harvest
PO Box 487
Monument, CO 80132
Founded in 1979, Ripe for Harvest is an alternative mission sending agency in which the candidates themselves help define their gifts, skills, and country of service. Ripe for Harvest is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). Contributions are solicited with the understanding that RFH has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds. I have been with them since 2003. You can view their website by clicking here.

Designate #98 on your check. I receive these donations monthly. Because Ripe for Harvest keeps 12% for administrative costs, I receive 88% of what you send. Your contribution is tax-deductible. Automatic electronic withdrawals and using a credit card are also options with Ripe for Harvest.


2) You can send funds directly to me by mailing a check to:
Deb Smith
PO Box 34083
Omaha, NE 68134
I receive these donations (in their entirety) within two weeks. These contributions are not tax-deductible.


3) You can use the PayPal button just to the right, to make a non-tax-deductible donation.